Tuesday, March 17, 2020

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts*


🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley
Yes I will, bless Your name
Oh, yes I will, sing for joy when my heart is heavy
For all my days, oh yes I will
For all my days, oh yes, I will
And I choose to praise
To glorify, glorify
The Name of all names
That nothing can stand against🎶

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

It's amazing to know in the midst of fear, we can pray and Praise and LIFT UP THE NAME OF JESUS! It's amazing to know in the midst of panic Jesus is with us wherever we go! We don't have to fear, we don't have to panic! We have Jesus and we can choose to glorify and lift up the name of Jesus that NOTHING-not even coronavirus-can stand against! We can trust in Jesus and in JESUS NAME THIS coronavirus STOPS! HALLELUJAH, AMEN JESUS!!!!! Honestly, this all has weighed heavily on me like so many, but praying against it, praising, praying with other believers, and knowing Jesus is with me wherever I go... has brought me such comfort 💕 And it can you too!

Praise instead of panic! 🙌🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...