Friday, September 2, 2016

Truly "This Redeemed Girl"

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace.

God has delivered and redeemed me from so much! He has stretched forth His loving hand and showed me His deliverance and peace! His love! 
He's delivered me from fear, bitterness,and torment! And He continues to do so:D
So this blog title is legit people!

I am "This Redeemed Girl".


 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! Super happy for you, Beth! The Lord is so, so good to us... isn't He?? :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord, Beth!
    -Grace A. B. H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And let the Redeemed of the Lord say so"!!
    Is.53:5, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Becky Coleman's Badge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! He is a wonderful Redeemer! I love that verse you shared! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...