Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Thanks and Part 2 Coming!

Hey ya'll! Thanks so much for all the kind words and support of It's a Choice Part 1!! Thanks! To God Be All The Glory! He gave me these words! It's all Him! I couldn't do this on my own! 
Now I have some exciting news! I just finished part 2 and I'll be posting this week!! 
Now: I'd like to ask a favor of ya'll! If you have Social Media or a blog or just an email, if you'd like-  can you share the news about this series! Thanks so much!!

God Bless you all!! And keep pressing on to Him! And know you are free through Jesus Christ!!



Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage

Galatians 5: 1 (KJV)

8 comments:

  1. So looking forward to it! :D Can't wait!! I'd love to share it with others too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bella! Tag me when you do!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)May 17, 2017 at 4:17 PM

    How exciting!!! I cannot wait for part 2!! I'll email all my friends about it, so hopefully more people will read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to it!! I'll be more then happy to spread the word about it! God Bless!! Keep giving Him ALL the Glory!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...