Sunday, September 24, 2017

Q&A for the Twins!

            

     I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Phil. 3:14

~~


     Hey ya'll! I'm back!! I know I haven't posted in so long but here I be!! Haha! And, hopefully, I'll have Pt. 6 of It's a Choice ready this week!!! Praise God!! Yay!!! All the Glory to God!!

But in the meantime I have something fun for ya'll!! 

Drum roll.....😊😊😊😊

Lexie and Lizzie are having a Q&A!!!! Hurray!! Comment down below any and how many questions you would like!!👇👇👇👇 Make sure you address the questions to the twin (Lexie and Lizzie) so there is no mixup and she can be sure to answer you!
Now here's something you all have to help me with... Should we do a post and answer the questions or should they just answer them down below in the comments??!! So you can decide!!! 

Lexie and Lizzie are eager to answer your questions!!

Thanks for all your support of this blog book!! It means a lot!!! And thanks so Bella and Kenzie for letting me use their pictures!! "Thanks girls! Ya'll make a great Lizzie and Lexie!!"

Have fun and keep serving Jesus!!


...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.
Phil. 3:13

3 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)September 24, 2017 at 4:13 PM

    What a great idea! I think you should do a post with the answers, what do you think?
    Here's my questions!

    Lexie: How does it feel to learn to shoot? Is it something you enjoy, or did you do it because your Pa expected you to?

    Lizzie: How much are you missing Lexie after all of these years? Do you have the "twin" languguage, where you know when something is happening to your twin?

    Lexie: Do you have the twin language where you know if something is happening to Lizzie? Are you and Lizzie identical twins?

    Lizzie: Have you tamed or broke the horse that was in one of the parts yet?


    Well, I hope that's enough and I hope I got the twins right, haha! Looking forward to the answers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Livy, I think you should do a separate post with the answers! :D This sounds so fun! What a great way to get to know Lexie and Lizzie better too!! Here are a couple questions (I'll try to think of more later!):
    Lizzie: What's your earliest memory with your twin? If you could change anything about your life, what would it be? What's your favorite food?
    Lexie: What's your favorite season? If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and with whom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited!! I think you should do a post answering the questions!
    Okay, my questions:

    Lizzie:
    Why are you so determined to brake that horse?
    What makes you like wearing pants more then the dresses?
    Do you feel like you are close to your Pa and Ma?
    Who do you think you are closer to; your Pa or Ma?
    How often over the years have you thought of your sister, Lexie?

    Lexie:
    Did you truly love your Ma?
    What do you think your future holds with you living with your Pa and brothers?
    Have you thought about Lizzie any of the years apart?
    What kind of life would you like for yourself if you could choose?
    Why don't you just leave your Pa and brothers in search of your adventure?

    I'm looking forward to you answers, gals!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...