Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Ask Lizzie and Lexie: Q&A Answers

Thanks so much for all the questions ya'll asked!! I hope you find the answers fun and interesting!! After this I plan to start on part 7 and hopefully it'll be up this week!! Thanks a million for all ya'll's support!! It means everything!

Remember today that God loves you abundantly! And that is amazing! And that is enough to get through anything!! Even the biggest mountains!

All the Glory to God for this blog book! Look to Him, not me! I pray you are blessed!!

So let's jump right into it and see what Lexie and Lizzie have to say in answers toc your questions!!😀😀😀😀😀



 Lizzie's Answers:   How much are you missing Lexie after all of these years? Do you have the "twin" language, where you know when something is happening to your twin?


 I miss her, yeah, and I'd give anything to see her. But thinking and talking about her is painful so I try and refrain from it. And no, I don't have "twin" language, although I did have a strange dream recently and that has me confused and worried, although you know about that, but no... I don't know when something is happening with her.


 Have you tamed or broke the horse that was in one of the parts yet?


 Ummm well.... Let's not go there.


 What's your earliest memory with your twin? 


 Oh that's easy, we were about about 3 or 4 and we took my our ma's good shawl and took it outside to play with, and we ruined it in the mud! She was so sad and we had to sit down for a whole ten minutes I think!


 If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?


I would change Lexie getting taken away before the Tyson's could adopt both of us, I know they would have, if they had come along soon enough.


 What's your favorite food? 


 Stew! That's really good!


 Why are you so determined to brake that horse?


 Okay, let me tell you something about myself... I can brake horses really well. I'm not trying to sound prideful but I can. And this one! Well... he just won't be broke! And I'm not a quitter, and I'm going to keep going and going and going until he rides as well as any horse in Texas. And the sooner he understands that the better!


 What makes you like wearing pants more then the dresses?


 Well, I know it's different but it's just my style. My momma and pa never minded that so I was always free to dress like that if I liked. And my daddy's a sheriff so maybe the rustic style is just been drilled into me!


 Do you feel like you are close to your Pa and Ma?


 YES! Just like were my blood parents! It didn't take long for a bond to form between us!



Who do you think you are closer to; your Pa or Ma?



 I'm close to both of my parents the same amount in different ways!



 How often over the years have you thought of your sister, Lexie?



 A lot, but as I said before, I try not to think about it!




Lexie's Answers:   How does it feel to learn to shoot? Is it something you enjoy, or did you do it because your Pa expected you to?



 Well at first it was but it's fun now and...and exciting!! Better than sitting around! I can't stand that! Shooting makes me feel alive!



 Do you have the twin language where you know if something is happening to Lizzie? Are you and Lizzie identical twins?



  No... And I know Lizzie and I looked alike when we were little but... I wouldn't know if we still do or what.



 What's your favorite season?



 Spring! It reminds me of newness! I wish I had a little of that!



 If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?



 I guess my parents not dying, and not getting torn from Lizzie's arms, maybe my ma not dying... I don't know!



 If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and with whom?



 I guess I would go to...um... anything exciting! And oh I don't know who I'd go with.



Did you truly love your Ma?


 Yes, I really did. She was so good to me, and eased the pain of loosing Lizzie! I miss her still...although I don't think of it as much lately!



 What do you think your future holds with you living with your Pa and brothers?


 I don't really know... things are so confusing just now!



 Have you thought about Lizzie any of the years apart?



I have yeah, but I haven't much the last few weeks.


 What kind of life would you like for yourself if you could choose?



 One that doesn't involve being SO bored all the time! I really can't stand that.



 Why don't you just leave your Pa and brothers in search of your adventure?




 How could I make it without anyone? And even if I went and lived with Jake... well you'll find out about that in the next part!!!






I hope all enjoyed and thanks again for all your questions!!! Stay tuned for part 7 coming (hopefully) this week!!!



TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!!




And  they remembered His words.

Luke 24:8 










4 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)October 13, 2017 at 6:44 PM

    Wow! I loved this, it was so interesting and engaging with the characters is so fun! Thanks for doing this, Beth! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your answers!! I'm looking forward to Part 7! GOD Bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! Great job!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...