Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year's Blog tag:

I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me. 

Psalm 3:5!

I'm so sorry that I didn't get this done before the end of the year but here it is anyways! Sorry to the other girls!!



New Year's blog tag:



In 2017,
·      What verse/passage has meant the most to you?

Probably Psalm 3!

·      Outside of the Bible, what words of wisdom have you appreciated most?

Hmmm... That's really hard but I'll name something I like. To Be Prepared For War Is One Of The Most Effective Means For Preserving Peace-George Washington.

·      Which one person changed your year the most?

  Jesus Christ!

·      What was your biggest accomplishment?

(Definitely with God's help and my sisters and friends!!) Finishing two books and mostly getting them ready for publication 

·      What one lesson had the biggest impact?

 Hmmm.... Peace maybe. And not to let the devil's lies bother you.

·      What is one thing you would change about this past year?

 I'm not sure.

·      Outside of the Bible, what was the best book you read?

 Ummm, The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer! And my sister's book, The Light is really good!!

·      What was the best movie you saw?

Caged No More and The Greatest Showman!

·      What is the best joke you heard?

  I'm not sure lol!

·      What was the best place you visited?

 Lafayette Louisiana, because I was on a mission trip with an incredible organization called Eight Days of Hope! 

·      What is the most special memory (or two or three...) you made?

Going to a water park, a mission trip, and being with my family (most special)!

·      One word/phrase to describe 2017:

Mildstone.


In 2018:

·      What is one verse/passage you would choose as your theme for the year?

Psalm 3:5!

·      What do you want to be able to say in one year as you look back over 2018?

It was amazing!

·      What is one big thing you hope to accomplish?

Grow more like Christ!

·      What are some smaller goals you have?

Becoming more like Christ, finishing school and my blog book!

·      If you could have one person or thing with you through this whole year, who/what would it be?

My Bible and Family!

·      What book(s) do you want to read?

 Many! But I'll name three, Out of the Dark, Unbroken, and But not Forsaken!

·      If you could travel anywhere this year, where would it be?

Where God sends!



God Bless and again, super sorry this is late!!!

With Love-Beth jane


But thou, O Lord, art a Shield for me; my glory, and the Lifter up of mine head.

Psalm 3:3



6 comments:

  1. This was super fun to read, Beth! And I have to agree, The Light is an extroardinary book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)January 3, 2018 at 3:22 PM

    This was so neat, I LOVED your answers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, Beth! :D Loved reading!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...