Wednesday, June 29, 2016

EXCITED!!

Here's my concert report:D


My first concert: I saw "The Hemphills", a gospel group, Image result for the hemphills \




Then I moved on a little and I saw "Love and the Outcome"!!! Image result for love and the outcome




Next "Jason Crabb" and "Natasha Ownes"!!        Image result for jason crabb 

Image result for natasha owens




Now we have "The David Crowder Band"  Image result for the david crowder band 2016



Next there's "Third Day"!!! Which was AWESOME!!! Image result for third day 2016
I also saw a guy from "Finding Favor" too!!!




And coming up Sunday is......... Get ready........ "For King and Country"!!!!!!!! 
                                                          


                                                       Image result for for king and country run wild live free love strong

Please pray we get close to the front and the weather holds!!!!!!!! Thanks:D:D:D:D




And also playing is a band called the "Deven Williams Band"!!! I plan to brush up on their music, because other than today I've not heard of or heard them.



Have you see any of these bands? Do you like any of these band's music???

16 comments:

  1. Boom... King and Country, get ready for your biggest fans to scream their lungs out for you and buy all your merch!!!! Yay so exciting! Wish I could go with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YEAH!!!!!!!! Screaming and singing!!!!!!!! LOVE them:D:D:D!!!!!!!!! Yeah, sorry you can't:D

      Delete
    2. U should have seen me in the Third Day concert!!!! I sang and jumped some!!!! Had such a GREAT time!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited you get to go see For King and Country!! Have a great time! :D Third Day is awesome in concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you get to see "For King and Country"!!! I love Third Day 's music and I heard part of one FKAC song which I liked! You'll probably be like "What??!!" when you hear that I've never been to a concert before! LOL! Well, there was a band playing at the ski resort event we went to, if that counts!:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS:D:D:D:D:D Hey, you'll go to a concert eventually! Hey and you'll come to mine, right? You better! Especially since you're in my band:D

      Delete
    2. And if your aren't in my band you will still come, right?

      Delete
    3. Well yeah!! LOL! Of course I'll come to your concert!! Especially if I'm in your band then I'll HAVE to be there! :D:D:D Yes, yes, yes! I wouldn't miss it for the world! :D #BFFAE

      Delete
  4. I saw all of them except "Love and The Outcome"...don't rub it in, sista! I actually have a picture with Jason Crabb and Natasha Owens. I talked to Natasha a little about wanting to sing. And after my sister got a pic with Jason, he asked me if I was gonna get one, with that big smile of his!! it was gr8!! and Third Day is AMAZING!!!! their song "I Will Always Be True" is what i hope to walk down the asle to at my wedding! and i'm SUPER excited to see "For King and Country"!!!! and those of you who haven't heard it, listen to their song Priceless!
    Sorry...long comment!
    Clo, Is.53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rub, rub, rub, rub...... HAHA!!! COOL!!!! "Oh so priceless!!!!!!!"

      Delete
  5. I like some of For King and COuntry's songs!
    ♥Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COOL!!! What songs of theirs do you like???!!!

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...