Monday, July 25, 2016

This and That...

So it's been a month tomorrow since I posted but I guess since I'm posting today It will only be almost a month...
So since I really don't have anything to post about I'm just gonna write random, fun right?


Saturday Catching Fire made a new music video! We have a behind the scenes video you can check out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKB5M2qZIno . I put together both videos!

I'm thinking of making some August goals this coming next month! If so I might do a post about that!

I've not started this coming month's magazine yet, I should probably do that??!!
If any of you would like to contribute to that PLEASE do so! Our theme is "Friendship" you can submit articles, advice, pictures, tributes, ect! And if you'd like to contribute anything concerning our one year anniversary, that's welcome as well!

I want to start reading again! So hopefully I can find a new novel to check out! 


I've did a singing video recently, I'll put the video at the end! Make sure to let me know what you think?!

So what have ya'll been up 2?


ve con Dios








7 comments:

  1. so fun helping you with that vid-and, oh my, you did them SO professional!! and your voice was beautiful in that song! gr8 job!
    Clo, Is.53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love your blog, Beth! And your singing video is amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do the post on your August goals - I would love to hear them!! ;)
    Grace F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to do that!!! I have a few in mind!!

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...