Sunday, August 28, 2016

Twin Interview:D

So today I have something special to share with my readers:D





Twin Interview: with Isabella and Mackenzie Morganthal





Beth: Hello Miss Isabella and Mackenzie Morganthal!! Thanks for joining me here today for this interview :D

Bella and Kenzie: Thank you so much for having us and asking us to do this interview! ;-)

Beth: ;) Okay so I have a ton of questions for ya'll! First off, how old are you and who's older?

Bella and Kenzie: We’re 19 years old!

Bella: And I’m the oldest by five minutes! ;)

Beth: Aw cool:D!

Did your mom know she was having twins?

Bella and Kenzie: Yes, she knew ahead of time and she also knew we were going to be girls!

Beth: That's cool!!

Did ya'll always get along good?

Bella and Kenzie: We have our times where we fight, disagree and don’t get along, but we’re still best friends and we’re always here for each other and love each other.;-) 

Beth: Everybody has times of that! It's neat your best friends!

Okay so I'm gonna see how much similarity is between ya'll! Is that okay?

Bella and Kenzie: Yep, sounds like fun!;-) 

Beth: Alright! So, what are you favorite colors?

Bella: My favorite color is teal right now! Most things I own are teal at the moment, haha. ;) Or orange and red, I love those colors too!

Kenzie: My favorite color is purple!;-)

Beth: Nice!

What are your favorite candy?

Bella: My favorite candy…hmm, that’s hard! Probably Skittles or Payday!

Kenzie: My favorite candy is sour patch kids right now. ;-)

Bella: Yes, that is so true, she eats them all the time, haha! ;)

Beth: I'm the sour person of our family! My sister too! I got in the Starburst mood last Saturday, lol!

Who is your favorite band?

Bella: My favorite band is Skillet of course.;-)  Their music has influenced and inspired me musically and in my faith.

Kenzie: I’m with Bella on this one, Skillet is my favorite too!

Beth: I LOVE Skillet, I think they might be my favorite now too! I used to be the rap girl but now I think I more rock! 

Who is your favorite author?

Bella: I have so many favorite authors, it’s hard to pick just one! Probably Holley Gerth or Ann Voskamp have influenced my writing the most.

Beth: Cool!

Kenzie: My favorite author is Bella. ;-)

Beth: Aww:D She's a good writer:D And I can say Kenzie that I CAN'T wait for your sequel!!  

What is your favorite food?

Bella: Hands down my favorite food is pizza! Especially pizza with pineapple!

Beth: Pizza is great!

Kenzie: Anything pasta is my favorite. ;-)

Beth: Nice! 

What is your favorite Bible verse?

Bella: My favorite Bible verse is Philippians 3:7-11. This verse is the anthem of my life as I strive to count everything as loss compared to the glory of knowing Jesus deeper.

Beth: I admire you for that:D

Kenzie: That’s hard! If I had to choose I’d pick Isaiah 43:1-2

Beth: Cool! That's a beautiful passage!

Beth: What is your favorite past times?

Bella: I love writing of course, it is my passion.;-)  I also love videography, reading, creative arts, and Scripture memorization.

Beth: Awesome!!

Kenzie: Writing of course! I also love music (listening to it or creating it), working on crafts, reading, and Pinterest ;)

Beth: Nice!! Music is Awesome!! I hope to create one day too!

What is your favorite TV show and movie?

Bella: Hmm, that’s another hard one for me! I love watching The Voice on TV. ;-) 
My favorite movie is probably God’s Not Dead!

Kenzie: Favorite TV show is The Voice, and I cant pick a favorite movie! Maybe God’s Not Dead

Beth: Awesome!! I like God's Not Dead too!

What is your favorite drink?

Bella: I love lemonade or Dr. Pepper. ;-) Although right now I might be addicted to lemonade, haha!

Beth! Ooohh I love those!!!

Kenzie: Chick-Fil-A sweet tea!

Beth: Cool!! Chick-Fil-A is good!

What is your favorite dessert??

Bella: Ooh, dessert! I love cheesecake!

Kenzie: Cheesecake or anything chocolatey ;)

Beth: Cool!

Where is your favorite place to eat out?

Bella: I have a bunch of different favorite places, it’s too hard to pick. ;)

Beth: Haha!

Kenzie: Chick-Fil-A or Primanti Brothers!

Beth: Nice!

Where is your favorite place you've traveled?

Bella: My favorite place I traveled to was San Antonio, Texas when I went down for the 2015 National Bible Bee!

Beth: That's awesome and special!!

Kenzie: I love traveling and can’t really pick. But if I had to I’d definitely say Nashville, TN.

Beth: Awesome!! I've been there many times!!

Who is the coolest person you've ever met?

Bella: Do you mean like a famous person or just anyone in general?

Beth: Both!

Bella: As far as famous people go, meeting Seth Morrison from Skillet was the most awesome.;-)  For just anyone in general, probably my friends, because they’re all cool and awesome! ;-) 

Beth: That would be SO AWESOME!! And yes friends are great!!

Kenzie: A pretty cool guy named Brandon. He’s cool enough that I even said yes to marrying him ;)

Beth: Awww!!! And I would like to wish you a congratulations!!!

Thank you girls so much for joining me!! This has been fun!! Also thank you girls for using your talents for God and writing such amazing books!!:D

Bella and Kenzie: Thank you so much for having us!

Bella: And thank you for using your talents for God too, Beth! You are an inspiration to me!

Beth: Aww thanks:D!






                            






You can purchase Isabella's books "I Dare You: Finding Your Passion and lighting your World" and "The Kings Princess: a magazine compilation" on Amazon! And you can find Mackenzie's book "Not Abandoned" there as well!!








14 comments:

  1. Haha I guess you're a pretty popular choice for interviews, Bella! ;)

    Thanks Bella, Kenzie, and Beth - I enjoyed this! Great job! :)
    ~Grace F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah! ;)
      Thanks Grace!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing this interview with us Beth! It was so much fun! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview! I enjoyed reading it! :-)

    darlinginspirations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love pineapple on pizza and Skillet is amazing!
    Is.53:5, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do to I think, and Skillet, oh YEAH!!!

      Delete
  5. This was super cool! I really enjoyed reading it! Especially about two of my favorite people, Beth and Bella! I'm sure if I knew Kenzie personally she'd be one of my besties too! Great job gals! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cool!!!! Great post!!!! SKILLET!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...