Saturday, March 18, 2017

Some Good Finds:

Hey ya'll! I know I haven't posted in awhile but here I amπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ Anyway I figured I'd post some great finds on some things.

1: Holly Starr (A Christian singer)! Holly is a great Christian artist and her songs are so encouraging! The ones I like of her are: "Through My Father's Eyes", "God Is", "Sunshine", and "Run the Race:"!! You should totally check it out!! And I made a video with one of her songs to public servants, here's it is! And also here's one of her GREAT songs!











2: Tricia Goyer! I've read 3 of her books and she's a really good author!! I just finished a book of hers called "The Swiss Courier" and it was REALLY good!! Now I might recommend TSC for 13 or so on up! Anyway you should check her out! And Below is the trailer to TSC!!!

And something else neat about her is that later this month, or the first day April, I'm hopefully going to be meeting her!!!! Please pray that works out!!!!






3: "The Battlefield of the Mind" by Joyce Myers! It's a Great book if you are having trouble keeping your mind in line with God and even if that's not a constant battle for you, it's a good book to read anyway to help you know about how to build your thought life now in line with God! Defiantly check that out!!! 


4: "Worth It All: Running The Race of a lifetime, By Isabella Morganthal, is also a great book!! It talks about glorifying God and deepening your relationship with God!!! And Bella shares her own story with Bible Bee and there is stories from other Bible Bee contestants! It's really great, so check that out!!!


Well I hope thisπŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘† has been a little enjoyable to read through!!! 

"God Bless my readers and be with them! Help them to know Your amazing love God!!"


God Bless you all and continue serving Jesus!!!!! God loves you and so do I!!!



11 comments:

  1. I loved this post! :D I've read "Battlefield of the Mind" the teen version, and it was awesome! :) Also, thanks so much for mentioning my book!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bella!!! OH cool!! Oh your welcome!!! It's a great book!!!!

      Delete
  2. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)March 19, 2017 at 1:09 PM

    Great post, Beth! I liked your Public Servants video, it was great! And Holly Starr sounds really good! :D
    Bella's book is the best! :D You should have mentioned your book too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Livy!! AWW Thanks a million!! She is! You should check her out!!
      Yeah it's good!! Haha!

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of the first three, but I'll second your #4 -- Worth It All is a wonderful book!! :) And the book on the mind sounds great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!! Haha Yes!! Great Book!! Oh it is, you should check it out!!

      Delete
  4. The Swiss Courier is a really good book, right?! Glad you liked it! And Holly Star sounds good!
    "Oh, so that's you real name? Although I'll probably be calling you Jean Pierre for a long time to come." (TSC)
    Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Becky Coleman's, Website-givegodtheglory.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm yeah...Jean Pierre is in it???? It's a good book!!! Tricia Goyer is a great Christian author!! She is!!
      Haha!! Epic part!!!

      Delete
  5. And your video was good!!! Forgot to mention that in the other comment! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!!! Haha!! That's fine! You commenting on YOuTube so....

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎢Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...