Monday, November 20, 2017

It's a Choice Delay


But ye have not so learned Christ;
 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Eph. 4:20-4


Hello friends!! I want to first say, Jesus is amazing! And know His grace reaches to the hurting. You may feel utterly alone but you're not for He is with you, And, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matt. 28:20.) You may feel like no one knows how you feel but Jesus does.I encourage you to get acquainted with the One who felt everything you are feeling on the cross but Who also nailed it to the Cross so you don't have to carry it anymore! And. That's. Amazing!

 K, so next I want to say a huge thank you for you that read  It's a Choice!! It means a lot and I'm so glad ya'll are enjoying the story!!! You're comments and enthusiasm means so much!!
And I'm also sorry I haven't posted a part in awhile! I've been working on a project and it's taken me away from that. It may be after the New Year until I get another part to ya'll, but I miss writing so much It may be sooner lol! We'll see what Jesus leads!
Thanks for your patience, ya'll are the best, and Know Jesus loves you! 

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Phil. 4:6-8

4 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)November 23, 2017 at 4:58 PM

    Oh, that's okay, I understand! I'll just look forward to when you can post the next part! :D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it! But I am looking forward to the next part!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...