Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A look back at my first post:

Here's most of my first post lol:D




Civil War Days



CIVIL WAR DAYS


      So if you have viewed my profile you know I'm a writer! My first book The Secret Soldier takes place during the Civil War! So I thought it would be neat to post some photos of the Civil War Days my sibs and friend went to early October! It was very fun, my sibs and I walked the trenches at the Park where the Days took place. We had to stand in line for lunch SO long, and sadly to say I didn't think my hamburger was good:(. But my brother Samuel did, so it might have just been me! After lunch was the reenactments, they reenacted a battle and it was very nice to see!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a knife too! Who's a knife fan like me? Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think!


Left to right, Chloe, Samuel, Shalom, and Grace

Haha;) I made it into the picture!

Shalom is so pretty she always looks like a model

The knife I bought

Trenches

Union Soldiers

Confederate Soldiers


Sorry I couldn't post more!

16 comments:

  1. Neato! I really enjoyed that post when you made it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you setting it up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture are really good.😃😃😃😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so cool! I love that you shared your first post! I remember it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my we've changed some...at least I have lololol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey y'all, I have to head out, but it's been so much fun!! Thanks for hosting this Beth! Have a great rest of your party and congratulations on your blog-versary! Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OKay! Thanks for coming!!!! Thanks Bella!! Love ya too!

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...