Thursday, October 27, 2016

Through Your Eyes Photography contest: Entry 2

Hey, I just wanted to let ya'll know what is going on here. Kindred Spirits is hosting a photography contest and Olivia B. is a contestant and is using my blog to post her entries! 
Comment and let her know what you think!








The Category is Autumn Baking:




"These are Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins, and they are so delicious!"
 Submitted by: Olivia Bell





    Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
 John 15:5-4  King James Version (KJV)



















6 comments:

  1. Those look delicious, Livy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! Those look delicious! I wish I was there to taste!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were here to taste them too! They really are delicious, a lot like pumpkin bread!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for posting this Beth!! I had fun taking it! :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can literally almost smell it! so cool

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...