Friday, February 3, 2017

And Yeah!

Hey ya'll!✋✋ Guess who??๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yup it's me again! I know I haven't blogged in awhile but here I am! Before I get started, if you have any blogging request just comment them below๐Ÿ‘‡ and I'll see what I can do!



Some Things I'm Excited for in February!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š


1: I'm excited for season four "When Call's The Heart"๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— that premiers on February 19th!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Image result for when calls the heart season 4 cover I've been watching this since it first aired and I'm looking forward to this season! I'm hoping for Jack and Elizabeth to get engaged and I know I'm not the only WCTH fan out there who wants that!! I won't be able to watch the premier the 19th but I'll watch it as soon as it's up in good quality on YouTube! 

I watched a their Christmas special on YouTube and I really enjoyed it!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway if you don't watch WCTH you totally should!!


2: Priceless the movie coming out on DVD!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

Image result for priceless the dvd for king and country

I saw this movie in theaters and I really liked it and look forward to re-watching it!!


3: Finishing the editing process of my book!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I hope I get this done at least, lol!!๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I want my friends and family to be able to read it but it needs to be edited first, LOLOLOL! 

Here's a little bit of it, I'm in Chapter 4 in editing!


Amy thought of her sister. If Amber was still here maybe Amy might have found the courage to follow her dreams. Amber was always encouraging Amy to follow her dream of being a police officer. Amy would never admit to her sister that's what she wanted, sometimes she wouldn't admit it to herself, but Amber knew. She always could see right through Amy's disguises. Amy smiled to herself, Amber had truly been the best sister a girl could have. They had such great memories together. So many heartfelt moments. But then Amber was gone. 



Well I hope you all enjoyed this post and again if you have suggestions let me know below!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡


God Bless you all! Keep living for Jesus!!!


Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 14:27 (KJV)




8 comments:

  1. Epicness! Can't wait to read that book ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! Aww Thanks! I hope you like it!!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for your book to be edited!! :D And I can't wait for WCTH or Priceless out on DVD too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRICELESS, WHEN CALLS THE HEART.......YEEAAHH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed! If I have any ideas then "I'll let you know"! (hint, hint)
    Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube Channel-Becky Coleman's Badge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool beans! I'm so looking forward to reading your book! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* ๐ŸŽถOh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...