Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hey!! My sisters and I are going to be doing a new YouTube music video! The song is On Again Off Again by Group1Crew! And this video is about your fulfillment being in Jesus not a man. So we are giving girls the opportunity to be in this video!   Send us a video about 5to15 seconds showing u spending time with God, reading your Bible, praying, listening to worship music ECT and we'll use it the video! This is a Valentine's Day video so The deadline is Monday! So use the contact form at the bottom or if u know me just email me if you want to be apart of this!! We hope you will!! God Bless and Continue to serve Him!!!

Catching Fire... https://youtu.be/ynwOu4hgRBM

2 comments:

  1. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)February 10, 2017 at 12:27 PM

    How exciting, that's my favorite song on G1C's album Power!!! I unfortunately am not allowed to be on YouTube, but I think the idea is epic, and I can't wait to watch it!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really exciting! I can't wait to see the video! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...