Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Reads and Watches:D

Hey ya'll:D It's me! Of course lol! I know I've not been the best blogger the past couple of months but hopefully I can "Redeem" myself! LOL Get itπŸ‘ˆπŸ˜‰
So anyway I hope you like the new blogger lookπŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†,  Although it's the same I had last year😏😏 Oh well anyway😊😊

So I've already watched some Christmas movies!! 😊😊

Here is a list of the ones I've watched so far (although, like last year, I'm not watching one everyday, that gets to be boring and stressful lol!😏😊

Image result for a cookie cutter christmas

I really liked this movie!!😊😊 It was really good:D! 


Image result for a crown for Christmas dvd

This was a cool movie but I think I like Cookie Cutter Christmas better😐


Image result for a family for christmas hallmark dvd
This was a cute one as well😐



And last but not least.......πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘


Image result for a family for christmas hallmark dvd

This was a good Christmas movie!!! You should watch it!! It and Cookie Cutter are my favorites so far:D! 😊😊😊



Today I'm gonna start a Christmas book I got for my birthday! And I'm so looking forward to reading again! I've not really read a novel this whole year😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨. But I'm looking forward to this one! I read one book by this author before and she's really good!!!😊😊😊😊




Image result for wherever the treetops glisten tricia goyer book cover



If ya'll would like a review on it when I'm finished let me know in the comments!!


Have you seen any of these movies or read the book? Or what Christmas movies and books have you read?

Have fun commenting and God Bless! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊




✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋



11 comments:

  1. I liked Cookie Cutter Christmas and really liked Every Christmas Has A Story! and yes, do a review on the book! i love Tricia Goyer!
    Is.53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too!!!
      Okay I might! It's good so far:D

      Delete
  2. Haha! I got the joke! (:
    I haven't read or watched any of the movies that you mentioned, but they all look really neat! All that we've done so far is start listening to Christmas music. (:
    Don't worry, the background looks awesome! I don't think I would have even remembered that you had it last year if you hadn't said it! (: (:
    I'd love to hear a review on the book!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Nice!
      Oh that's nice! What Christmas music have you listened to?
      Oh thank you!!! I like the look myself, LOL!
      Okay I guess I will try and do the review!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. We've listened to a Legacy Five album, 2 Christmas Jubilee albums, a few random Triumphant Quartet albums, and a bunch of Kingdom Heir albums, too many to count! :D

      Delete
  3. YAY E.M.O.J.I.S!!!!
    I love the background!!!! And all the movies!!
    I'd love to see a review on the book!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?????!!!! I had such fun using them!!
      Thanks!!! What was your favorite movie?
      Okay will then I will have do def do that review then!!

      Delete
  4. Super cool! I love the new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the book or watched the movies, but I bet they're good! I didn't remember the background from last year, LOL! I have been listening to tons of Christmas music lately, I LOVE it!
    Two Christmas movies I love to watch are "Charlie Brown Christmas" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", have you seen those?
    I'd love to see a book review on the book when you're done! Great idea!
    Oh, and I <3 all the emojis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!
      I've seen the Charlie Brown Christmas one but not the other! Okay I'll do a review!
      Thanks!!! ME TOO!!!!!

      Delete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎢Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...