Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Years Fun:

Hello! Today I have a special announcement! Starting Jan 1st, 2017 I will post a blog post everyday, for 8 days,  to celebrate and kick off the New Year with some fun!! 
I will have many girls featured on my blog and I'm sure you'll enjoy their features! Below is a line-up of the week so I hope you all will enjoy and make sure to come here everyday, starring Jan 1st-8th, and look at the exciting things we have here!


Jan 1st: A little Goal by Beth (yours truly)

Jan 2nd: An article by Isabella M.

Jan 3rd: A fun Memory From 2016 : By Olivia B.

Jan 4th: Q&A with Serengheti 

Jan 5th: A favorite memory: Alisha B.

Jan 6th: A Fun Sibling Moment: Grace H.

Jan 7th: An Interview with Grace

Jan 8th: A fun video with Reya and Chloe



God Bless! 



(And btw I'm on Instagram now so if you have it and want to follow me, send me a friend request, and comment below telling you did so. So I know who you are and can follow you back! My username is thisredeemedgirl.)









7 comments:

  1. I'm really excited, Beth! I'll be getting the interview answers back to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great! looking forward to it all!
    Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Becky Coleman's Badge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited for this, can't wait! :D And I love your new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And thanks for being apart of it!!

      Oh thanks!

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited for this, it looks so cool! I'll have my part to you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...