Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Sunshine Blogger Award

Okay so I was nominated for this award by both Kindred Spirits and The Chloe Blog so I'm gonna do them in the same post.


The Rules:
1. Answer 11 questions from the nominator
2. Nominate 11 Blogs (although I don't follow eleven blogs! Lol)
3. Ask them 11 questions



Kindred Spirit Questions: 

1: Top 3 favorite books: Um Where the Treetops Glisten, For Jesus Sake, Loves Unfolding Dream (I don't know if there my top but you know lol)

2: Top 4 favorite blogs: Okay, I'm not good with thing like this, so I'll just say my sisters blog.

3: Top Fandoms, Westerns, Mask people, who live two lives and are outlaws for justice (aka Zorro, William Reynolds from Beyond The Mask), Public Servants, and Emergency (TV shows!)

4: Your Favorite YouTubers: Um okay, so I'll say my sisters, and Brooklyn and Bailey, Blimey Cow, and Isabella Morganthal.

5: What are you most looking forward to this holiday season: I think I'm looking forward presents and was looking forward to It's A Wonderful!

6: What is your greatest accomplishment: Well my Youtube channels now and when I finished my book, it'll be that.

7: What are you most looking forward to in Life: The dreams God had for me!

8: 3 items on your 2017 bucket list: Be more like Christ, learn the piano, and do a human trafficking fundraiser. 

9:  How long have you had a blog:  I've had a blog a little over a year

10: Desserts of the may meal: Both 

11: If you me me in real life what do you think I would be like: Well I know you so beautiful, fun, and thoughtful. 



The Chloe Blog Questions:


1: Do you live on a farm: Yup!

2: Have you ever written a book/anything: I've written 4 books and almost done with my 5th!

3: Do you play any instruments: I don't but hoping to soon!

4: Several but I'll name one, being a missionary!

5: Do you live in the city/farm? Do you is that you lived in the other: I don't now that I can answer that.

6: What is your favorite season: Winter

7: Are you a Late Person or an Early Person: Both

8: What is Your Favorite book of the Bible: umm Maybe Matthew!

9: Is there a certain miracle that Jesus did that stands out to you: Maybe when He cast that devil out of that boy, when the disciples couldn't. The whole story is neat!

10: Do you have a favorite Bible Verse: I like a lot!

11: Did you enjoy the questions: Yeah:D



I don't have all the people to nominate but I'll nominate






4 comments:

  1. Super cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was neato! I was looking forward to seeing the answers of the people nominated! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by! Your're always welcome here! I hope you have had a load of fun and receive a blessing from God! Know you ARE SO LOVED by Jesus today! I so enjoy comments and mostly always answer them back!

That NOTHING can stand against

*this is a post I did on my social media accounts* 🎶Oh, yes I will, lift You high in the lowest valley Yes I will, bless Your name O...